Okinawa is all packed in here!
A new form of entertainment aquarium that makes full use of the latest visual expressions and spatial performances.
There are many attractions such as an area inspired by the Okinawan sea and the Yanbaru forest, and an area where animals are exhibited even though it is an aquarium.
There are also many photogenic spots and a variety of hands-on events.
There is no sequential route, so take your time, you will not gonna miss anything.
Staff members are available at key locations throughout the museum, so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them.
We recommend that download the official free app to learn more about us in advance.
* Opening hours are subject to change due to chartering or events, etc.
Please be sure to check the official website calendar.
* All visitors over the age of 6 must wear a mask.
* If you took off your mask or do not follow the instructions, you may be asked to leave.
* Re-entry is not permitted once you left. * There is an additional charge applied for special events.
* The museum may be temporarily closed due to typhoons or other inclement weather.
* Entry may be restricted during busy times.
* Baby strollers are not allowed in the museum. There is a storage area on the 2nd floor.
* Photography is basically allowed, some area is prohibited and flash is not permitted.
* The use of tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, etc. is not permitted.
* Bookings for NIPPON PASS are not required for children 3 years old or under.
Please check the website for more details.
Please check the official website.