Chubu Tottori Sand Dunes Kid's Park offers various ways to play and experience, such as playing with toys, playing with vehicles, playing in the water, and exploring!
The "Adventure Square" is a fun playground with large castle-like equipment called the Dream Castle, ship-shaped equipment called the Pirate Ship, and more.
There's also a covered area called the "Children's Playground" equipped with a large play structure (Aerial Corridor) that can be used even in rainy weather or during winter.
Your children are sure to be delighted. Please come and enjoy!
* For the health of children and fire prevention, smoking is prohibited throughout the park.
* Pets are not allowed.
* There are no trash cans in the park, so please take your trash with you.
* The use and bringing of vehicles (bicycles, unicycles, roller skates, skateboards, scooters, etc.) are prohibited.
* The use and flying of small unmanned aircraft (drones, etc.) are also prohibited.
* Bookings for NIPPON PASS are not required for children under 12 years old.
Please check the official website.