SOLA SPA Kure Yamato Onsen has more than 20 kinds of indoor and outdoor and spring source baths!
The facility offers 22 types of baths, 3 types of saunas, and 3 types of bedrock baths to detoxify your body and mind!
The outdoor baths are built to overlook Kure Bay, and the view of Kure Bay from the outside air bath area after taking a sauna is spectacular.
Small ones covered up are acceptable.
* Normal business hours: 7 am - 10 pm (Last admission 9 pm)
In order to ensure the safety and security of our customers, we will take the following measures to prevent the spread of infection.
We appreciate your cooperation in advance.
* Use of the Bathroom Congestion Report Application (Please check the application before your visit) * No one is allowed to re-enter the building on a day.
* Eating and drinking are allowed only in the Recreation Building (Required your receipt upon re-entry).
* Eating and drinking are prohibited in the relaxing rooms.
* Bookings for NIPPON PASS are not required for children 3 years old or under.