From the "Sky Garden" Yokohama Landmark Tower Observation Floor, you can enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view below.
On a clear day, you can see not only Yokohama but also Tokyo Tower, Sky Tree, Boso Peninsula, Mt. Fuji, etc.
In the evening, you can enjoy the setting sun.
At night, you can enjoy the sparkling night view of Minato Mirai and the night view of the port with cruise ships and sightseeing boats passing by, which is completely different depending on the time of day.
* Booking slots are limited.
* During the Japanese seasonal holidays, special hours are available in addition to the above.
* Temporary closures and changes in operating hours may occur without prior notice.
* During busy times, the last admission will be moved up.
* Entry with pets, animals, food, and beverages is not allowed.
* Smoking is not permitted inside the building.
* Landmark Plaza underground parking service is not included.
* Bookings for NIPPON PASS are not required for children 3 years old or under.