The Chikko Red Brick Warehouse has a history of about 100 years and is highly valued as a heritage of modernization.
The G-LION MUSEUM, which utilizes the good old building to create a space that resembles the streets of London and New York in bygone days, exhibits rare classic cars from all over the world in four exhibition rooms.
* In order to ensure the comfort of all visitors, please observe the following precautions.
Our staff will warn you if we see any of these behaviors in our facilities.
* Please note that we may ask you to delete your postings on social networking sites. * Please do not touch or ride on the exhibited vehicles.
* Please refrain from sitting on the grounds.
* Please refrain from wearing revealing attire (dresses, cosplay, etc.).
* Photographing by private vehicles on the premises is prohibited.
* Photography is allowed only for commemorative purposes. If you wish to take commercial or paid photographs, please inquire separately.
* No reflectors, tripods, drones, or other equipment may be used for photography.
* No food or beverages may be brought into the museum (except for beverages with lids).
* Please contact AKARENGA WEDDING (https://www.akarenga-wedding.jp/) for inquiries about pre-wedding or wedding photographs.
* Pets may not be put down on the ground or placed on equipment within the facility. Also, please keep your pets in bags or carts with the lids closed when inside the museum.
* Parking is prohibited except for guests using the facility.
* Facilities on the premises may be reserved on short notice. Please check the website and SNS for the opening hours before your visit.
* Bookings for NIPPON PASS are not required for children 12 years old or under.
Please check the official website.