An open-air bath with a view of Lake Inawashiro.
Of course, we use Inawashiro hot spring water from our onsite source.
Please enjoy the seasonal view of Inawashiro Lake, wind, leaves, and fluffy snow.
Generally not allowed.
Small ones covered up are acceptable.
Stickers are available for sale at the QUA HOUSE reception. Size 12 x 18 cm
* Alkaline simple hot spring *
Large baths and open-air baths cannot be used in swimsuits.
* There is no sauna in this facility.
* The hotel strictly prohibits people with tattoos (including fashion tattoos) from using public baths, open-air baths, and a swimming pool.
However, only one-point tattoos may be used if covered with a tattoo-concealing sticker.
* Mixed bathing is allowed for children under 6 years old and under 120 cm in height, according to the sanitary control area in each prefectural ordinance.
* Bookings for NIPPON PASS are not required for children under 3 years old.
Please check the official website.