Nara Ikimono Museum offers a unique museum experience where you can interact with and experience approximately 100 different creatures at eye level.
The museum primarily focuses on reptiles but also includes various other creatures such as fish and amphibians, allowing you to get up close and personal with them.
Not only can you immerse yourself in a 360-degree art space that feels like a different dimension, but you can also discover the diverse personalities, colors, and characteristics of the featured creatures from various angles, providing a valuable and enriching experience.
Enjoy a soothing time where you can connect with a variety of adorable creatures, an experience that goes beyond cuteness.
* Children under 6 years old are not allowed to enter the venue alone.
Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 16 years of age or older.
* There is no restroom in this facility. Please use it before entering.
* No food or drink is allowed.
* Flash photography is prohibited.
* Re-entry is not permitted.
* Depending on the crowd, there may be a wait for admission.
* Please do not touch the living organisms, exhibits, artworks, or equipment.
* Coupons, discount vouchers, and other offers cannot be combined.
* Please note that some creatures may not be visible or touchable due to their health or mood.
* While the creatures in the interaction zone generally do not bite, there is a possibility of mistaking fingers for food.
* Some creatures may have long claws and could scratch.
* Please be aware that your clothing may get soiled by the creatures' waste.
** Bookings for NIPPON PASS are not required for children under 5 years old.
Please check the official website.