Free Admission (Main Deck Only)
[QR Code is at the ELEVATOR Entrance／No English-Speaking Staff]
Tokyo Tower has two observation decks, the 150m high Main and the 250m Top, where you can feel the breath of one of the world's greatest metropolises from the very center of Tokyo.
Enjoy Tokyo in all directions from east to west, north to south, and everywhere in between.
"Foot Town" is a multi-purpose building at the foot of the tower where are many souvenir stores, food courts, and event spaces.
Please be sure to check out the many attractive spots in the building.
[How to enter]
＊Please be ready to use your smartphone camera and go directly to the ELEVATOR Entrance.
* NIPPON PASS entitles you to free admission to the Main Deck only.
Admission to the Top Deck will be charged separately on-site.
* Booking slots are limited.
* To prevent the spread of the new coronavirus, we are operating with shortened opening hours.
* Opening hours and stores are subject to change at short notice.
* Events scheduled to be held in Tokyo Tower may be canceled.
Please contact the event organizer.
* When visiting the tower, please read "Efforts to Prevent the Spread of Infectious Diseases and Requests to Customers".
* Bookings for NIPPON PASS are not required for children under 4 years old.
Open the 150m high exterior staircase to the public every day!
Open Air Staircase Walk