The Santa Maria, a sailing ship-type sightseeing ship in the Port of Osaka, is built in the motif of Columbus' flagship "Santa Maria", which reached the New World, and is about twice the size of the original.
The ship departs from Tempozan Harbor Village "Kaiyukan Nishi Hatoba" and cruises around Osaka Port in about 45 minutes.
On board, you can enjoy photo spots that are sure to be "SNS-worthy," huge ships entering and leaving the Port of Osaka that you cannot experience in your daily life, and some of the world's largest bridges up close.
Enjoy the magnificent view of the ever-changing Osaka Bay Area from the sea while feeling the sea breeze, and forget about the busyness of daily life.
* When boarding, please take a temperature test using a thermometer (non-contact type) or a heat-sensing camera, and disinfect your hands with alcohol.
* If your temperature is 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher, we may refuse to allow you to board the ship.
* Please cooperate in registering with the "Osaka Corona Tracking System" recommended by Osaka Prefecture.
* Please note that the service may be canceled for safety reasons due to weather or sea conditions.
* Please check the official website for the operation dates.
* Bookings for NIPPON PASS are not required for children under 6 years old.
Departing from Osaka Port (Tempozan) Kaiyukan West pier, you can enjoy a 45mins cruise in Osaka Port.
Please enjoy the extraordinary and relaxing atmosphere of the ship.