Yokohama Fortune Aquarium is the only "fortune-telling" themed aquarium in Japan, with the concept of "an aquarium where you can get lucky from the fortune fish".
The aquarium exhibits 88 species of "fortune fish" including fish that are good at love and fish that have the origin of improving one's financial fortune.
Take a trip to the new Yokohama Chinatown power spot for good fortune!
* The following persons will not be admitted to the venue even if they arrive on the day.
(1) Visitors who are not wearing a mask. (Exclude children under 6 years old)
(2) If one of you is confirmed to have a fever of 37.5℃ or higher, your group will be denied admission.
(3) Customers with cold-like symptoms such as cough or fever.
* Please refrain from taking flash photographs for the protection of living creatures.
* Please refrain from using tripods or monopods when taking photos.
* Photography and videography are allowed only for personal enjoyment.
For other uses, such as commercial use or requests for interviews, please contact us.
* Please note that the Aquarium is not responsible for any injuries or theft on our premises.
* Pets and other animals are not allowed. Assistance dogs (guide, service, or hearing dogs) are allowed to enter with you.
* Please refrain from any other behaviors that may disturb other visitors.
* Bookings for NIPPON PASS are not required for children under 6 years old.
Please check the official website.