Free Ferris Wheel Ride
The "OSAKA WHEEL" is one of the largest Ferris wheels in Japan with a total height of 123 meters. There are 72 gondolas, and a round trip takes about 18 minutes.
From the Ferris wheel, visitors can see the Tower of the Sun in Expo Park, Abeno Harukas, buildings in Umeda, the Rokko mountain range, and the Ikoma mountain range.
The gondolas have a "see-through structure" with acrylic flooring, allowing passengers to enjoy the view directly below, and there are also VIP gondolas with leather sofas and a feature that allows the transparent floor surface to be changed to frosted glass at the touch of a switch.
* Free admission for children 0-3 years old (fee for children 4 years old and older).
* Please check the official website before coming to the event as there is a possibility of changes such as shortened operating hours.
* Please check the official website before visiting.
* Operations may be temporarily suspended due to inclement weather or other reasons.
* Bookings for NIPPON PASS are not required for children under 3 years old.