We are a little different from an aquarium or a zoo.
With the themes of "a waterside oasis" and "the world's beautiful waterside" where creatures from around the world gather, the aquarium exhibits creatures living in various environments around the world, from the Tama River flowing through Kawasaki City to the tropical rain forests of Asia, Africa, and the Amazon in South America, using the latest lighting, sound, and video technology.
It is a new type of nature entertainment aquarium where visitors can enjoy themselves while strolling along the world's waterfront.
A café area is also available, and official goods and other items are sold at the store.
The aquarium is easily accessible, being only a 1min walk from the East Exit of JR Kawasaki Station and a 5min walk from Keihin Kyuko Kawasaki Station.
* Pets are not allowed. (Except for guide dogs, service dogs, and hearing dogs)
* Admission and use of the facilities may be restricted depending on the level of congestion.
* Some area and event venues may be closed depending on the season.
* Opening hours may vary depending on weather conditions or season.
* Coupons cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons, discounts, or special offers.
* In the event of inclement weather, we may be closed. In such cases, we will not compensate for travel expenses to the site.
* Bookings for NIPPON PASS are not required for children 3 years old or under.
Please check the official website.