Free admission: Special Observatory
Introducing the landmark tower of Naniwa in Osaka, the "Tsutenkaku Tower" in the Namba area.
This is a popular tourist spot for many people visiting Osaka.
There are observatories where you can meet Billiken and a special outdoor observatory at a height of 94.5 meters above ground, allowing you to enjoy magnificent views and a sense of awe.
* This is the Special Outdoor Observatory Plan. Bookings are required for the General Observatory as well.
* In case of strong winds or rainy weather, the facility may not be available for use.
* Please wait in the general admission queue.
* There may be a wait time of up to 1 hour.
* Bookings for NIPPON PASS are not required for children under 4 years old.
Please check the official website.