Kandu is a work experience theme park where children can experience their dream jobs.
Children can try their hand at about 30 different jobs, including ice cream makers, pilots, police officers, YouTube stars, models, space center crew members, dentists, and many more. The secret of the park's popularity is that visitors can try on authentic costumes on a real set.
Only at Kandu, not only children but also adults can participate. It is a perfect way to create memories for the whole family.
In addition, seating is available for all visitors. You can enjoy a meal, take a break, use the space for luggage storage, or just relax and watch your child's experience.
* Adults (over 16 years old) and children (3 to 15 years old) are not allowed to enter alone.
* If you have a companion other than a NIPPON PASS member, please be sure to contact the facility call center (Separate tickets are required).
Call center : 0570-085-117 (9 am - 6 pm)
* Cannot be used in conjunction with Kandoo Web bookings or various special offers.
* Meeting time is 9:45 am for part 1, 3:15 pm for part 2.
* Your entrance will be after the guests who have purchased regular tickets.
* Please make a booking for each work experience at the terminal installed in the park after you enter.
* The meeting place will be at the Kandoo entrance, and the staff will guide you in turn.
* The 500 yen coupon that comes with regular tickets is not included.
* Bookings for NIPPON PASS are not required for children under 2 years old.
Please check the official website.