Free Round-trip Fare
From Mt. Tsukuba Shrine to the summit - 8 minutes surrounded by nature in all four seasons!
The Mt. Tsukuba Cable Car is one of the longest cable cars in Japan, connecting "Miyawaki Station" at the side of Mt. Tsukuba Shrine to Mt.Tsukuba, Nantaisan “Tsukuba Mountaintop station”, 1,634ｍ-long and that takes 8 min.
Along the cable car line, seasonal plants bloom. Depending on the season, you can enjoy beautiful views of hydrangea and autumn leaves.
The tunnels offer a sense of adventure. Both adults and children can enjoy this cable car.
* Round-trip tickets are free with the Nippon Pass.
* Please come to the station counter, a staff member will exchange your QR code for a round-trip ticket.
* Please note that there may be a wait time during busy times.
【Notice of business hours】
* Please note that business hours vary depending on the day of the week and season, check our official website before making a booking.
Reference URL: mt-tsukuba.com
* Bookings for NIPPON PASS are not required for children 5 years old or under.
For details of the event, please click here.