Free Round-trip Fare
From Tsutsujigaoka to the top of Nyotaisan a 6-minute sky trip!
The Mt. Tsukuba Ropeway connects "Tsutsujigaoka Station" at the side of the Tsutsujigaoka Parking Lot to “Nyotaisan Station", a 1,296m-long ropeway that takes 6 min.
From the ropeway windows, you can enjoy the view of beautiful Mt. Fuji and Sky Tree, and the Kanto Plain, including buildings in Chiba and Saitama.
* Round-trip tickets are free with the Nippon Pass.
* Please come to the station counter, a staff member will exchange your QR code for a round-trip ticket.
* Please note that there may be a wait time during busy times.
【Notice of business hours】
* Please note that business hours vary depending on the day of the week and season, check our official website before making a booking.
Reference URL: mt-tsukuba.com
* Bookings for NIPPON PASS are not required for children 5 years old or under.
For details of the event, please click here.