The NARA KINGYO MUSEUM, one of the largest of its kind in Japan, was born in Nara Prefecture, one of the three major goldfish production centers in Japan.
"AQUA OASIS" is a fusion of an aquarium and a power spot, creating a mysterious space.
A new floor "JAPANESE AQUARIUM DISCO" has been added to the unique combination of aquarium and disco, sprinkled with a "Japanese" flavor to stimulate and immediately captivate visitors.
The entire concept is based on "goldfish," and is expressed by the artists of the moment.
Enjoy the unique experience of projection mapping, flowers, terrariums, mirror balls, and more.
The star of the show are the goldfish of Yamato Koriyama City, from familiar varieties to rare species, swimming gracefully, beautifully, and fluidly. Everything is an art space, so please bring your camera and enjoy the photos and videos captured from your own perspective.
We will deliver an emotional experience that will stimulate your senses unlike any other goldfish exhibit you have ever seen.
* Children under 6 years old are not allowed to enter the venue alone.
Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 16 years of age or older.
* There is no restroom in NARA KINGYO MUSEUM. Please use the restroom before entering.
* Re-entry is not permitted.
* Depending on the crowd, you may be asked to wait before entering the venue. Please note in advance.
* No food or drink is allowed.
* Please do not put your hands in the water case.
* Please do not touch the goldfish, exhibits, or artwork.
* No one who has been drinking is allowed to enter.
* Please check the "Notice" on the official website before visiting the museum.
** Bookings for NIPPON PASS are not required for children under 5 years old.
Please check the official website.