Free Admission + Towel Set
Sagano Onsen "Tenzan no Yu" boasts a source spring that gushes up from 1,200 meters underground, making it the first "sodium-calcium chloride hot spring" in the Kyoto Basin.
It's a rare spring quality for hot springs that are away from the sea.
Every weekend and on holidays, we offer carbonated baths, and in the separate male and female sauna rooms, our staff conducts a Aufguss service every odd hour starting from 1pm, which has received great acclaim.
Moreover, every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, we host a unique projection mapping bath experience in the open-air bath, which is the first of its kind in Kansai's hot spring facilities.
In addition to the baths, our facility offers a rich menu of restaurants, relaxation spaces with body care and exfoliation services, ceramic foot baths, manga corners, and various other booths where you can relax and unwind.
There's something for everyone to enjoy beyond just the baths.
Please do visit us when you are nearby!
Not allowed to bathe.
* Bookings for NIPPON PASS are not required for children under 3 years old.
* Entry is strictly prohibited for individuals with tattoos or body art (including tattoos, paint, stickers, etc.), regardless of their size, as well as heavily intoxicated individuals. If someone with such characteristics enters the premises, they will be asked to leave.
* Entry is not permitted for individuals with skin conditions or suspected contagious diseases.
* Members of organized crime groups and their affiliates are not allowed to enter.
* Pets are not allowed on the premises.
* We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone we deem inappropriate.
Please check the official website.