Free Admission (Excl. Attractions)
Fuji Subaru Land is a theme park surrounded by nature at the foot of Mt. Fuji.
We offer many attractions for families with children from infants to primary school age, such as the "Jumbo Slide" "SL Forest Railroad" and "Nature experience base Acorn Course".
Visitors can fully enjoy a variety of experiences throughout the day, including an area for athletic and other physical play, and a dog area where they can interact with their dogs.
It is a "family playground" with a variety of discoveries and experiences.
【Request for Visitors' Cooperation】
* Please wear a mask when entering the park.
(If you have forgotten your mask, you can purchase it at the entrance kiosk.)
* Please take your temperature and disinfect with alcohol at the entrance.
(Visitors with a fever of 37.5°C or higher will not be allowed to enter the park.)
* Please fill in the contact information for the representative of your group.
(If multiple family members are entering the park together, only one representative is required.)
* Please refrain from entering the park if you are not in good condition.
(1°C or more fever above normal, cold symptoms such as cough and sore throat, vomiting, or diarrheas)
* Please allow a distance of 1 meter when lining up.
(Please refer to the distance markers at your feet.)
* Please refrain from talking in close proximity.