(High-spec seats for 1 hour)
“ESPORTS CAFE (ESC)” is a gaming and internet cafe facility designed for the purpose of playing esports.
Located within a 1-minute walk from Shin-Okubo Station on the Yamanote Line, it has been in operation since 2016.
It continues to develop as a community space intended to serve as a base for Japan's esports users.
Whether dropping by for a game after school or work, or bringing friends together for team play on weekends, ESC accommodates it all.
Since 2022, with the addition of HEROES on the 4th floor, we now offer a total of 190 seats across two floors.
* With the use of the NIPPON PASS, charging fees are equivalent to 1 hour of usage for free (valued at 400 yen).
* Available for both new and existing members.
* In the case of multiple reservations, we may not be able to seat groups together. Please be aware of this.
* Those under 18 years of age cannot use the facility between 22:00 and 5:00.
* Identification verification documents are required for the first-time users.
For information regarding identification verification documents, please visit: https://www.keishicho.metro.tokyo.lg.jp/multilingual/english/safe_society/cs_info/cafe_user.html
Please check the official web site.